"Helpful & Free" State Specific Deer Food Plot Resources
Visit Often As We Add More Areas To The List
1. Food Plot Manual: Whitetail Deer -Mourning Dove-Bobwhite-Wild Turkey-Waterfowl-Rabbits
2. Arkansas Acres For Wildlife Program
1. A Walk on the Wild Side: Cool-Season Forages for Wildlife Food Plots in North Authors Ann Blount , Don Francis, Steve Olson, Jeff Jones, Carol Chambliss, Ken Quesenberry, and Ron Barnett North Florida Research and Education Center, Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission- Joe Budd Wildlife Field Office, and Agronomy Department-University of Florida (NFREC Extension Report 2004-9)
2. Establishment of Food Plots for White-tailed Deer in Central and South Florida1 Authors: Emma. V. Willcox, Brandon J. Schad, William M. Giuliano, and James F. Selph2
3. 2010 Wildlife Forages for North Florida - Part I: Cool Season Food Plots Authors: A. R. Blount, S. M. Olson, D. L. Francis, K. H. Quesenberry, C. L. Mackowiak, R. D. Barnett, and H. K. Ober2
1. Supplemental Wildlife Food Planting
MSU publication: Publication 2111
Extension Service of Mississippi State University, cooperating with U.S. Department of Agriculture. Published in furtherance of Acts of Congress, May 8 and June 30, 1914. MELISSA J. MIXON, Interim Director
1. Wildlife Management for Tennessee Land Owners
2. Growing and Managing Successful Food Plots in The Southeast
Dr. Judy McFarlen www.diydeerfoodplots.com/ Veterinarian, Alberta Rancher, and publisher of Deer Food Plots Made Easy, Dr. Judy McFarlen has helped a large number of novice and experienced deer food plotters establish and improve their whitetail deer food plots.
From deer food plot location strategies to seed selection, this text is a nuts and bolts kind of reading. It is guaranteed to make sense to even to the most inexperienced grower.